Question: Is there a doctor men and women a gynecologist?
Dieter Köhler, StünzhainA physician for men?
A physician for men?

© Shutterstock

Our answer:

"A direct counterpart to the gynecologist does not exist"Says Dr. med. Peter Knuth, Medical Director of the German Medical Association, Bonn. Basically, as Knuth, a man with problems in the genital area should first of all visit the family doctor, who may, if appropriate, recommend the appropriate specialist. Especially with diseases of the male urinary and reproductive organs of the urologist is responsible.

This, incidentally, also treated women, but only for specific problems of the urinary organs. If skin irritation in sex area a dermatologist (skin doctor) is the right person.

  • 11.02.2008
  • Men&# 039; s Health
  • Men&# 039; s Health

more on the subjectHow to make a Hot-Ice Bandage?
How to make a Hot-Ice Bandage?

I have pain in the knee. How to make a Hot-Ice Bandage?

Crazy transplants and their vision of the future
The craziest transplants in the world

can be transplanted now what body parts - a new penis or even the whole head

Is there an age limit for strength training?
Is there an age limit for strength training?
Men's Doctor: A doctor for men?
The checkup Manual
Blood pressure should be checked regularly
How do I know a good doctor?