Pizza dough, coating & amp; Co.:So manage the perfect pizza
Greasy and unhealthy? Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that! The classic pizza, there's also à la Men's Health. We explain how to pizza dough, covering & combine perfectly Co.
That's why pizza is healthy
Pizza is simple and delicious - but greasy and unhealthy? That is not completly correct! It is generally not bad. The classic Italian pizza with a thin base, saucy, olive oil and fresh herbs is from a nutritional point of view a balanced meal is. "She is the healthiest among the pizzas," says nutritional expert Ruth Rösch from Attendorn. It comes naturally to the preparation and the amount. The decisive factor is especially the floor. A thick layer of dough has a lot of unnecessary calories. Tip of the nutrition scientist: With whole-wheat flour, it is even healthier. The Italian is a little lost, but many long-chain carbohydrates and fiber last longer tired and do not pollute the blood sugar level so strong. You'll also get an extra dose of B vitamins, which are important for energy production. The tomato sauce gives the pizza even reputed to prevent cancer. It contains twice as much lycopene as fresh tomatoes. "The plant pigment captures free radicals and therefore has a positive effect on cardiovascular disease and cancer," says the expert.
Really healthy pizza is, but only if you determine calorie content and ingredients themselves. You have it in your hand. High-fiber whole-wheat flour, nuts and seeds can be easily knead into the dough and increase the protein content. Will he rolled out thin, the dieKalorien and the amount of white flour reduced. For vitamins and minerals the covering, as vegetables and lean meat provides. The cheese is indeed greasy on top, but provides plenty of protein and calcium and zinc. So it is not too much, rub it absolutely fresh on the pizza. In grated cheese from the bag that is too much ends up mostly on the dough. Of aromatic varieties such as Emmental or Parmesan you need less, but they taste more.
Pizza base: making pizza dough itself
Especially delicious: a well-kneaded dough - © Alena Kazlouskaya / Shutterstock.com
We show you how to make a delicious pizza dough quickly and easily yourself:
Ingredients (for 4 pizzas)
375 g wheat flour type 550
¼ teaspoon dry yeast
2 tsp sea salt
350 ml water
Mix 1. Place the flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl. Then add the water gradually and stir with a wooden spoon until a few bubbles form in the dough and are seen no more lumps.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Then let go of dough at room temperature (preferably overnight), until the dough volume has doubled.
3. dough Knead again and cut into quarters, then shape by hand to 4 small beads.
You want it crispy? Savory and crispy dough with 225 g of wheat flour (Type 550), 75 g whole wheat flour, ½ teaspoon yeast and 425 ml of water.
Alternative to hurry: Quark-oil dough
If it has to go fast times, you make the floor of cottage cheese and oil. Very easily:
Recipe for 1 plate: 150 grams skimmed quark mix with 6 tablespoons of olive oil, followed by stirring for 6 tablespoons of milk and 1 pinch of salt. Mix 300 grams of flour with a packet of baking powder and add to the cheese mixture. Knead, preferably with the help of an electric mixing machine with dough hook. The finished dough does not need to first go and not be rolled out, but is distributed with hands on the greased baking sheet and pressed on. If the dough sticks uncomfortable on the fingers, over it a little flour powder or dip your fingers in flour. Then prove as desired and the pizza bake on the middle rack in the oven at 250 degrees. After about 20 minutes it's ready.
To knead your dough by optimally
1. Bring into shape: The ball of dough lightly sprinkle with flour, flatten on the workspace. then the
Pull dough with your fingertips from the center ever thinner in a twisting motion.
2. Knead the border: use palms, wide patties on about 25 centimeters in diameter. Outside you form an about 1.5 centimeters thick edge. Do not press the dough flat, because otherwise he does not work out airy.
3. Reduce the thickness: clench both hands into fists light, it put the dough and let overlap 2 centimeters on the sides. so increase the dough in a circular motion around 30 centimeters.
Give the dough time to go
On fluffigsten the pizza dough is when he can go around 18 hours (best set it before going to sleep on) and is afterwards no longer kneaded - including previously created air bubbles disappear.
Pizza dough throwing like a pro - Here's how
- Throw them the dough like a tennis ball from one hand to the other. It expands and enlarges its diameter.
- If the dough has a diameter of about 15 centimeters, let circling him a few times in a clockwise direction on the fingertips.
- After that, with some momentum into the air throw (but beware, the ceiling height a kitchen rarely exceeds 3.50 meters).
- Then collect the dough with open palms. repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 until the pizza base is very thin.
Tomato Sauce de Luxe: Making Easy Pizza Sauce
A real Italian pizza sauce should not be missed on a good pizza. In just minutes, you can make a delicious basic sauce itself - © Francesco83 / Shutterstock.com
TOMATO SAUCE DE LUXE
Ingredients for a pizza:
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 tin chopped tomatoes (pizza tomatoes) *
2 tablespoon tomato paste
Rosemary, thyme, oregano
0.1 liter of red wine
Salt, pepper, chili
Preparation: Garlic and finely diced shallots in olive oil sauté with tomato and pour the juice. Tomato paste stir. Then add red wine and herbs to taste. boil for at least half an hour over low heat until a thick, spreadable solid sauce has formed. Season with salt, pepper and chili. Be calm generous when dosing of the sauce, otherwise the dough when baking is soggy.
* Canned tomatoes are very aromatic, especially imported San Marzano. They are so tasty that a little salt is sufficient to tease out all the flavors between sour and sweet.
Ham, mushrooms & Co: Healthy pizza topping
The right pizza topping provides a wealth of nutrients - © Shaiith / Shutterstock.com
We'll tell you, with which covering you defuse the bomb calorie pizza, without compromising on taste. Here come the 21 best pizza toppings:
Hearty pizza toppings
- egg: Enter Serving, in front of the jaws on the pizza. Or hard boil, spread slices. Provides protein and vitamin B12.
- mushrooms: In thin slices either mitbacken equal to or sprinkle raw at the end. Low in calories, yet rich in B vitamins.
- onions: Laying rings raw on the pizza or previously caramelize in a frying pan. Sulphides inhibit bacterial growth.
- olives: Before cutting into small slices or whole fruit spread on the pizza. Reduce the "bad" LDL cholesterol.
- Ham: mitbacken cooked, cured afterwards hang up (otherwise forming nitrosamines). Less than 5 grams of fat per 100 grams.
- Artichokes: Best which (drained and quartered) from the can use. Are very rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Sunflower seeds: Knead the dough before in or sprinkle before baking. Provide much protein, but also magnesium.
Sweet pizza toppings
- Apple: Peel according to taste, then cut into thin slices and mitbacken. protects cells by many antioxidants.
- Balsamic Syrup: Garnish Pizza with it once it is baked on the table. Intense flavor, few calories.
- Pineapple: take fresh fruits or rings from the can and cut into pieces. Contains many important enzymes and vitamins.
- figs: Fresh or dried and halved They harmonize well with goat cheese. Provide plenty of fiber and saturate well.
- Honey: Some of it over the finished pizza drizzle. Great with the figs with goat cheese. Inhibits tooth decay and bacterial growth.
- Cherry tomatoes: Can you as a whole, in halves or quarters but also use. The lycopene contained protects against cancer.
- Sweet corn: Use canned goods or cut it fresh from the piston. Many B vitamins pushing metabolism.
Neutral pizza toppings
- Spinach: Laying raw under the cheese, sprinkle last or mitbacken frozen. The classic of the iron suppliers.
- Kale: remove coarse stems and the leaves then blanch. Potassium supports nerve and muscle cells.
- Arugula: always tastes best when it is sprinkled raw on the finished pizza. The sharp mustard oils protect against cancer.
- Broccoli: Into florets, blanched or raw part and mitbacken in the oven. Vitamin C supports your immune system.
- Asparagus: cut ends, blanch 2 minutes, then cut in half lengthwise and crosswise. Folic acid is necessary for blood formation.
- Paprika: Fresh cut into strips or put roasted from the glass on the pizza. Carotenoids in neutralizing free radicals.
- Zucchini: In thin slices, large specimens cut in half earlier for now. Low calorie, with vitamin K for bone.
Mozzarella, Gouda & Co .: The best cheese for pizza
Especially the amount of cheese decides how nutritious the pizza in the end - © Valmas / Shutterstock.com
Cheese and covering make the pizza individually and offer endless variations. We show what cheeses to make particularly good on the pizza. Fortunately is not necessarily low in calories tasteless here:
Cheeses under 200 calories
Among the poorest calorie varieties Harzer, ricotta and Limburger are (20% fat. Tr.). Harz contains just 1 gram of fat, but 30 grams of protein. Ricotta fits like sour cream well with Tarte or fresh creations with salmon or figs. The strong Limburger harmonizes perfectly with any kind of vegetables.
Cheeses under 300 calories
In midfield: mozzarella, butter cheese, feta, goat Scheibletten- or soft cheeses. While the first two are rather tasteless, feta and goat cheese have a very strong aroma. Scheiblettenkäse contained in the form of low-fat (20% i. Tr.) Although only 215 calories per 100 grams, but also many additives, such as emulsifying salts.
Cheeses than 300 calories
Almost all full-fat cheeses have 300 to 400 calories. Munster cheese has a strong aroma and 313 calories per 100 grams, Gouda (40% i. Tr.) Is still 12 calories less. 400: Bavaria Blu, Camembert, Emmental cheese, sliced cheese, Cheddar. Less is more here, because especially the quantity of cheese decides how nutritious is the pizza.
Crispy pizza crust: It works well without stone oven?
An Italian oven baking a crispy thin pizza crust. Without it there is no original Italian pizza? Unfortunately, it is this: Only in a stone oven rule 400 degrees, and the stone absorbs the moisture generated during baking on from the dough. Thus, the bottom is crisp, and the pizza is ready in four minutes. This is not at home easy.
Meanwhile, there are pizza stones, which you can place in your oven. They store the heat as in the stone oven. In order to achieve the best result without much effort in the domestic kitchen, preheat the oven for at least 15 minutes prior to the upper and lower heat. Bake the pizza on the lowest rail or directly on the floor of the oven. If the edge is easy to turn brown, cut with a sharp knife once the pizza. She feels crispy on? Then the pizza is ready. Important: The film can always drain well, otherwise the hottest oven does not help, and the ground remains soft and mushy.
A good pizza is detected quickly
Margarita, Funghi & Co .: How to recognize a good pizza
"The dough must be large bubbles have formed, the pizza crust is perfect"Says Sebastiano Minniti, owner of the Berlin Restaurants Papà Pane di Sorrento and winners in several categories at the International German Championship of Pizzaioli in Cologne. "Such bubbles because there are only if the dough was made with little yeast, but has gone a very long time", The expert explained. "That makes him not only delicious, but also very digestible." Whether the flat bread fails rather thick or thin, however, is a matter of taste and not a quality characteristic. Minniti: "But crispy he should be in any case."
Our tip: Order a Margherita
The best way to test the quality of a pizza restaurants by there ordered a Margherita. "It may be served in any case with oregano or dried basil"Says the Italian-born. "A Margherita in any case belongs fresh basil. Everything else is an insult to Margherita of Savoy, the former Queen of Italy, after this pizza was once named." The quality of the tomato sauce can be quite excellent check on such a Pizza Margherita: "If you hold a pizza-eighth in hand, the tip must stay in shape, they can not reasonably sink down limply"Says the pizza maker. Happens at a Margherita yet, it is usually on the sauce, since the soil so does not carry a heavy covering. Minniti: "If it was not cooked long enough, it is not only to liquid and then softens the dough, they do not taste so delicious." Whether you prefer a pizza at an Italian or from our own oven: a black border or a burnt ground you should eat in any case. The taste that is not only bad for ashes, but also contains carcinogenic substances.
Sticking point: frozen pizzas
To put a pizza from the supermarket in the oven, although quicker, but is also unhealthy. Shortcomings in the finished products are often too much salt, cheese and fat formed ham. The pizzas are huge and mostly covered with little vegetables. The dough contains starch and chemical leavening agent - otherwise he would not go up in mass production. These remedies rob the dough vitamins. Make sure that additives such as starch, guar gum (E 412) and soya lecithin (E 322) in the list of ingredients appear until the end. Then less thereof. Not all finished pizzas are equally bad. The following applies: In the style that matters. "American" with a thick bottom and extra cheese should be taboo for you. The variant partially covers half the daily requirement of calories. With "Italian" You are always best served here.
Looking for delicious pizza recipes?
Then have a look over in our recipe database. Here you will find everything your heart desires Pizza Baker: From the Low carb pizza up to Proteinteig pizza.
>>> This way to our pizza recipes
more on the subject
So are multiple orgasms possible for men
Men can also experience a multiple orgasm. The proof: Our author has&# 039; s tried and reveals here ...
Fast times 100 calories - with these five exercises works&# 039; s best
The fat will melt and quickly? We show you 5 exercises that you in less than a quarter of an hour ...
These 12 sections are now Trend
Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that "Dickerchen": Leser Nikolai is now Freshman and Model
After these six sex positions women do not want to be asked